Pastry Chef - Cairo
Excellent - Dependant on Experience Cairo, Egypt
Executive Pastry Chef, - Cairo
Flights, accommodation, excellent salary (dependent on experience)
Company benefits & discounts
Our client is opening a new purpose built quality Restaurant in heart of the cosmopolitan district of Cairo and are now ready to open to the public.
As Executive Pastry Chef you be expected to run the day-to-day operation of their Pastry Section. Key parts of this role will be over seeing consistency of the food and the following the high standards set out in all areas. Supervising the preparation, production and presentation of pastry products and ensure standard recipes are followed. Oversee the kitchen staffs appearance, hygiene, discipline and rotas, selection and hiring of staff. Ordering of goods and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience as Executive Chef / Head Pastry Chef role for a minimum of 3 years.
- The ability to write menus and cost dishes and understand & control gross profit and wastage.
- Excellent people, man-management, organisation, and communication skills within a international kitchen team.
- A passion for quality food and ensuring a consistent guest experience.
- A hands-on approach and ability to train, motivate, and develop teams to succeed.