Sous Chef - Libya
Salary DOE - Italian Restaurant - Libya
Sous Chef - Private (Ex Pat) Residence - Italian Restaurant/Cafeteria
Accommodation, excellent salary (dependent on experience)
Company benefits and discounts, 4 flights per year, Permits and Visa
Our client runs a large private residence complex in Janzor - Tripoli in Libya including an Italian Cafeteria/Restaurant for their Expat residents.
As Sous Chef you be expected to assist in the day-to-day operation of their Pastry Section. Key parts of this role will be overseeing consistency of the food and the following the high standards set out in all areas. Supervising the preparation, production and presentation of food and ensure that high standards are followed. Oversee the kitchen staffs appearance, hygiene, discipline and rotas, selection and hiring of staff. Ordering of goods and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
What We Are Looking For
- Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Must be an Italian National
- Previous experience as Sous Chef role for a minimum of 2 years.
- The ability to write menus and cost dishes and understand profit and wastage.
- Excellent people, man-management, organisation, and communication skills within an international kitchen team.
- A passion for quality food and ensuring a consistent guest experience.
- A hands-on approach and ability to train, motivate, and develop teams to succeed.