Chef de Partie - london
£12 per hour - Various Venues - Central London
CSI are currently looking for Flexible CDP's to work for schools, you must have a enhanced DBS that allows you to work with children for these roles. This is NOT a Permanent Job, however it can become permanent for the right Chef.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities
- Preparing menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensuring adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Preparing ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
We are looking for a professional Chef de Partie to amaze the patrons of our establishment with excellent cooking according to the chef’s recipes and specifications. Your work will be an important factor to a client’s contentment. The ultimate goal is to expand our clientele and reputation to ensure long-term success.
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Culinary school diploma ( not essential but preferred )
Working Times will predominantly be Monday to Friday 7 am to 3.30, some weekend work and evening work also available.