Chef de Partie - London
£24,000 - Lebanese Fine Dine Tapas - East London
Our client who specialises in providing freshly prepared, nutritious food exclusively to independent schools and colleges are now looking for an experienced and passionate CDP with pastry making experience to join one of their schools in Chesham!
This is a great opportunity for a CDP looking to grow within a great company as well as have a great life work balance. This is a term time only role!
So, if you are looking for the perfect role for yourself, please apply below!
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Great time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best and latest cooking practices
- Culinary school diploma
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at all times
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available on a daily basis
- Follow the directions of the executive and sous chef
- Suggest new ways of presentation of dishes
- Suggest new rules and procedures for optimizing the cooking process
- Give attention productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
- Collaborate with other colleagues and seniors
Please note that a good level of spoken English is required to be considered for this role and you will be expected to undertake some online training.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity simply apply below!