Sales/Marketing - London
£30,000 - Epic City Venue - London
Sales Manager – Epic City Venue – London
Salary advised upon application
Plus Performance related Bonus (discussed at interview stage)
Opportunity for future progression and development
Excellent company benefits
Our client operates this authentic city centre venue, which offers a multitude of outlets and offerings. This site is at the forefront of providing a memorable experience with exceptional guest service & product. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this family and be part of this expanding collection!!
We are recruiting for an experienced, charismatic and passionate Sales & Marketing Manager to take on this challenging yet rewarding role in this central venue. It is the team and their passion that adds to the experience and to be part of the team is to be part of the family!
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for the high volume exposure of this site, using guidelines and your own abilities to continue to provide an unrivalled product in vibrant surroundings.
Professional experience in high volume outlets is a must for any applicant!
What We Are Looking For
- Relevant experience in a Sales & Marketing role within the hospitality industry inclusive.
- Candidates coming from a background in Restaurants, Hotels or the Tourism industry.
- Previous Events experience is preferred.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- A strong knowledge and use of social media.
- Candidates with the ability to bring ideas to the table and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information, either one to one or as a presentation.
- A proven successful track record through previous employment.
- A love for hospitality and providing an unrivalled service to all guests.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call me, Steve Jamieson, on 01225 480 240 or simply apply. I look forward to hearing from you.