Catering Assistant - Coventry
£8.21 per hr - Hospice - Coventry
Catering Services International are looking for a Kitchen Assistant for one of their clients to cover a unit in both Warwick and Coventry as required. Our client is looking for a special type of person who understands the special nature of the establishment. The client we are supporting is a Hospice known within both Warwickshire and the West Midlands.
1. To serve / plate up patient meals at lunchtime and supper which have been prepared for by the chef on duty.
2. To comply with statutory hygiene and health and safety requirements.
3. To undertake all aspects of cleaning catering equipment, walls and floors, fixtures and fittings, pots and pans, cutlery, crockery, glassware etc, to the required standard according to the cleaning rota or as required or directed.
4. To ensure all tables and appointments are hygienically cleaned and adequately stocked during service times.
5. To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and general cleanliness is maintained, compliant.
6. To assist, from time to time, with special functions, some of which may occur outside normal working hours. (Remuneration or time off in lieu will apply on such occasions)
7. To assist at times with food preparation, as required.
8. Assist with the stocking of vending machine when required.
9. To report any customer compliments or complaints to the Catering management.
10. To immediately report any incidents, including infestation, accidents, equipment or facility failure or damage.
13. To participate in annual Appraisal and attend any training identified.
14. To attend all mandatory training, e.g. fire training, moving and handling etc.