Conference & Events Operations Manager, Birmingham
£19,000 per annum
Large hotel, belonging to a multi-national group, with a reputation for quality and outstanding service.
As Conference & Events operations manager you will be responsible for all aspects of organising, selling, arranging and running conferences and events for up to 200 guests.
This quality establishment caters for all events, functions and banquets and uses up to 10 function rooms / conference suites at any one time.
You must have previous experience within conference & events management, preferably from a branded hotel background and possess excellent organisation skills. Hands on operational management required for this challenging role.
What We Are Looking For
Successful individuals will preferably possess / be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a large branded hotel background and events.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards at all times and a keen eye for detail.
- Creative thinking - innovative thinking to develop and implement strategies and ideas.
- Organised and hands-on to ensure optimal service to customers and staff.
- Great team player and motivator with the passion to take autonomy for the department.
- Excellent working references / recommendations from previous employers.
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 02476 224777 or simply e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org