Housekeeper - Warwick
£8.21 per hr - Housekeeper - Cancer Hospice
One of our clients is looking for a Housekeeper to join their team in a permanent/ part-time capacity, with an immediate start. The client is a well known Hospice within the West Midlands and Warwickshire, as you appreciate we are looking for a special person whom can appreciate the environment in which they are going to be working in.
1. To ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained within designated areas of responsibility.
2. To undertake cleaning throughout all areas of the Hospice, including but not limited to patient rooms, day centre, toilets, bathrooms, offices, reception and communal areas
3. To undertake additional cleaning and housekeeping duties e.g. ‘deep cleaning’ and `periodic cleaning’ tasks as and when required.
4. To comply with Health and Safety legislation, and are aware of the safe use of all Housekeeping products etc in relation to COSHH and infection control.
5. To visually inspect Housekeeping and Laundry tools and equipment daily so as to ensure operator safety. All defects are to be reported to the Housekeeping Manager. To ensure Housekeeping trolleys are replenished after use and that all equipment is cleaned or laundered after use.
6. To undertake, as appropriate, laundry service so as to ensure clean linen and supplies are available as required. To collect used linen for laundering from disposal areas.
7. To ensure all linen cupboards are kept appropriately stocked at all times.
8. To undertake repairs to uniforms as necessary.
9. Undertake other duties as required by the Housekeeping Manager or Deputy Director of Facilities to assist with the operational needs of the organisation.
10. To participate in annual Appraisal and attend any training identified.
11. To attend all mandatory training, e.g. fire training, moving and handling, COSHH etc.
For further information, please contact the Coventry team to arrange an interview.