Head Chef - Macclesfield
£25,000 pa plus achievable bonus of £7.5k
Head Chef, Pub/Restaurant, Macclesfield
£25,000 pa basic plus achievable bonus of 7.5k (profit share based)
Excellent Company Benefits
Our client operates some of the finest Pubs in the UK. They are developing and improving their product with ongoing investments, their sales are up year on year, and in these uncertain economic times their performance in their sector is unrivalled. The company is in an acquisition period with several new sites on the horizon so the potential for internal promotion is great.
As Head Chef you will be expected to run the day-to-day operation of their catering operation. Working mainly straight shifts key parts of this role will be over seeing consistency of the food. This is a hands on position over seeing a team of 7 chefs cooking all fresh pub/brassiere style food. There is a company core standard menu but specials are actively encouraged to highlight individual chefs talents. This is an excellent opportunity to develop yourself within an ever-growing company.
What We Are Looking For
· Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Previous experience as Head Chef or Sous Chef with the ability to run a busy all day food operation following recipes and writing menus.
· Be able to consistently cook fresh food to a high standard.
· Excellent people, man-management, organisation, and communication skills.
· A passion for quality food and ensuring a consistent guest experience.