Assistant Manager - Winchester
£23,000 - Rosette Restaurant - Winchester
- £23,000 per annum
- Extensive training
- Incentive packages and additional benefits
- 5/ 7 days per week, mostly straights with the occasional split shift.
A 2 AA Rosetted restaurant with rooms nestled into the cobbled streets of Winchester. This 18th Century coaching inn is the go to place for fine food and an excellent selection of exclusive wines – with its log burning fires and unique spin on their dishes, they do cater for a vast array of clientele.
The experienced team pride themselves on using local Hampshire produce to ensure that they support local businesses and get the best quality ingredients they can.
The assistant manager will be responsible for controlling the front of house members with the restaurant manager, ensuring that the customer service is up to the highest of standards.
The assistant manager role would be perfect for an experienced front of house member looking to take the next step in their career.
What We Are Looking For
- Previous high end experience as a front of house member or higher
- AA Rosette experience is desired but not essential
- Career minded, enthusiastic and passionate individuals wishing to excel and develop their career
- Creative thinking – always giving ideas of how to improve service.
- Excellent working references/ recommendations from previous employers.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity, please apply below or call us on: 02380 334999.