Chef de Partie - Crawley
£25,000 - New opening - Winchester
Chef de Partie
New opening – beautiful newly refurbished country pub on the outskirts of Winchester. Looking to gain a Michelin star, with a great Chef brigade behind them.
- Start as soon as possible
- Create Rosette/Michelin starred dishes
- 5 out of 7 days – every other weekend off once brigade is full
- Great potential within the company to expand and receive accolades.
The successful Chef de Partie must have worked to a high standards within the industry and be able to work with a passionate team looking to succeed.
All dishes are created from seasonal and local produce around Hampshire; the Head Chef encourages his team to throw ideas about for the menu. Therefore you can learn and help make your mark on dishes.
The Head Chef has an excessive background from catering to Royalty to traditional dishes with a twist, they are looking to earn Rosettes quickly and then push for a Michelin star. Can you be the person that pushes this fantastic Restaurant to new heights?
Meals on duty, uniform provided room for progression and a car park on site.
- Have 1-2 years prior experience in a high end establishment.
- Must drive due to location.
- Be able to be patient with training and be willing to help others in different sections
- Willing to go that extra mile to help the team push the boundaries of Catering
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 02380 334999 or simply e-mail your CV.
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including chefs, management in all disciplines, housekeepers, hotel receptionists and waiting staff / bar staff.