Chef Manager - Orpington
£14.28 per hour - Private Primary School - Orpington
CSI are now looking for Passionate and experienced Chef Manager on a Permanent basis to join one of our client at a Primary school in Orpington.
This is a term time only working 35 hours per week!
Experience and skills required:
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Create and test new menus.
- Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and mange staff regularly.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Sous Chef or similar role
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Please note that a good level of spoken English is required to be considered for this role and you will be expected to undertake some online training.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity simply “apply”. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit our website for all current vacancies – www.cateringinternational.co.uk
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.