Pastry Chef - Winchester
£32,000 - New Opening Restaurant - Winchester
New opening – beautiful newly refurbished country pub on the outskirts of Winchester. Looking to gain a Michelin star, with a great Chef brigade behind them.
- £28,000 - £32,000
- 01 January 2019 start
- Create Rosette/Michelin starred dishes
- 5 out of 7 days – every other weekend off
- Great potential within the company to expand and receive accolades.
The successful Pastry Chef must have Rosette experience or at least 5 star Hotel knowledge, be able to create Chocolate and sugar work to the highest standards.
All dishes are made on site apart from bread, therefore must have knowledge in every area of a Pastry Chef – including Ice creams and sorbets
The Head Chef has an excessive background from catering to Royalty to traditional dishes with a twist, they are looking to earn Rosettes quickly and then push for a Michelin star. Can you be the person that pushes this fantastic Restaurant to new heights?
- Must have Rosette experience as a Pastry Chef in a similar establishment.
- Must drive due to location
- Have a vast knowledge in local ingredients within Hampshire and be able to work with the Head Chef on the menus.
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 02380 334999 or simply e-mail your CV.
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including chefs, management in all disciplines, housekeepers, hotel receptionists and waiting staff / bar staff.