Assistant Manager - Bristol
£17,000 - Reputable Contract Catering Company - Bristol
Catering Operations Supervisor
To £17,000 per annum
+ Excellent company Benefits
Internationally renowned contract and event caterer that brings passion for food and service to the highest level. Exceeding Client expectations and meeting exact needs at a local level.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
The perfect Supervisor applicant will be able to perform the following tasks
- Day to day running of concessions and the conference and events business.
- Supervising the catering operation for events i.e. conferences, banqueting, small meetings.
- Be the sole point of contact for event clients, to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Supervising the cafe operation, including opening and closing the cafe.
- R esponsible for the supervision of staff to deliver excellent standards of customer service for events and concessions.
- E nforce food safety and health & safety regulations and deliver these to company standards.
- Assist with recruitment and training of new team members.
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent communicator with staff and customers alike
- An outgoing personality; a person enjoys working in a busy environment, yet remains calm under pressure
- Hands-on and organised with a passion for excellent customer service
- Sharp eye for detai l
- Previous experience of staff management within the catering and events industr y
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 01179 294777 or simply e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you working at the moment? Want to Temp? If you are looking for immediate work while you find the perfect permanent role, make sure you mention this in your application.