Assistant Manager - London
£35,000 - Iconic Brand - London
Assistant General Manager – Busy City Centre Venue - London
Salary discussed on application
Plus Performance related Bonus (discussed at interview stage)
Opportunity for future progression and development
Excellent company benefits
Our client operates this authentic city centre venue, which offers a multitude of outlets and offerings. This site is at the forefront of providing a memorable experience with exceptional guest service & product. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this family and be part of this expanding collection!!
We are recruiting for an experienced, charismatic and passionate Assistant General Manager to take on this challenging yet rewarding role in this very busy establishment. It is the team and their passion that adds to the experience and to be part of the team is to be part of the family!
As Assistant General Manager you will be operationally responsible for the site alongside the General Manager, using guidelines and your own abilities to continue to provide an unrivalled product in vibrant surroundings.
Professional experience in high volume outlets is a must for any applicant!
Candidates for the role of Assistant General Manager need to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant experience in the hospitality industry inclusive of restaurant front line operations
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead a large team.
- Can illustrate consultative skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and develop recommended solutions
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call me, Steve Jamieson, on 01225 480 240 or simply apply. I look forward to hearing from you.