Assistant Manager - Bristol (BS32)
£20,000 - Events Venue - North Bristol
Assistant Front of House Manager – Superb Events Venue
Our client are looking to add a full-time Assistant Front of House Manager to their team in order to oversee the running of the bar, weddings and corporate events.
The role will be 45 hours per week and includes evenings and weekends. Overtime may also be available during busy periods and hours may vary according to bookings and planned functions/events.
Reporting to the Front of House Manager the daily responsibilities of the Assistant Front of House Manager are as follows:
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience for all our visitors
- Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations involved in weddings and corporate events
- Assisting the FOH Manager with any necessary day-to-day tasks
- Supervise front of house staff
- Assisting with bar stock ordering and rotation, cashing up and delegation of tasks
In order to be a successful Assistant Front of House Manager you need to have previous experience in a supervisory role in a customer facing environment. Bar experience would also be beneficial, but not 100% essential. Additionally the Assistant Front of House manager must be calm under pressure, have a great eye for detail and able to support junior colleagues in delivering a great standard of work and at speed.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 01179294777 or simply “apply”.