Chef de Partie - Bristol (BS40)
£21,000 - Superb Producer & Restaurant - Somerset
Chef de Partie – Superb local producer and restaurant – Monday to Friday Day Shifts
My client is a superb Somerset based restaurant & producer. They run a daily changing menu with locally sourced meat and home grown vegetables. This is a unique chance to be part of this superb culinary journey and to work in one of the best kitchens in the area under a very prestigious Executive Chef. This amazing business has recently been recognised for its amazing produce by the soil association and the sustainable restaurant association!
What you need to be considered for this unique Chef de Partie role:
- Experience of working in a fresh food environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
- Own transport to get to and from work (unless you live locally).
In return you can expect:
- Competitive base salary around 21K.
- Great work life balance with most weeks consisting of Monday to Friday day shifts only.
- Constant learning and development.
- Possibility of progression to more senior roles at this venue or at one of their other projects.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call me, Matt Fozzard, on 01179294777 or simply “apply”. I look forward to hearing from you.
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
Please visit our website for all current vacancies – www.cateringinternational.co.uk
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.