Commis Chef - Bath
Demi Chef, Village Pub, Near Bath
£6.50ph – starting rate
Excellent company benefits package
Our client operates a traditional English pub set in a beautiful village near the city of Bath. Offering award winning British food, an excellent wine list, fantastic real ales from local breweries and proper Somerset cider this pub has something to offer everyone. With a dedicated kitchen team, the food here really optimises the classic, fresh, seasonal pub food that is so popular. This pub is well known in the local area as a great place for both food and drink.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Demi Chef for their kitchen brigade. The role will include consistently producing fresh food to a high standard and assisting the rest of the team. This role will suit a Commis Chef looking for their first Demi role or an existing Demi Chef looking for a fresh challenge in this beautiful location. Due to the rural location your own transport is essential.
What We Are Looking For
· Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Experience in fresh produce, professional kitchens is essential.
· Excellent organisation and communication skills.
· A passion for food and its presentation, service, and quality.
· Career minded individuals wishing to excel.