Events Manager - Bristol BS32
£28,000 - Great Events Venue - North Bristol
Front of House Manager – Superb Events Venue
Our client arte looking to add a full-time front of house manager to their team in order to oversee the running of the bar, weddings and corporate events.
The role will be 45 hours per week and includes evenings and weekends. Overtime may also be available during busy periods and hours may vary according to bookings and planned functions/events.
Reporting to the Head of Operations the daily responsibilities of the Front of House Manager are as follows:
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience for all our visitors
- Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations involved in weddings and corporate events
- Front of House Management of our bar and manor house
- Train, guide and motivate the staff
- Maintain and improve standards in customer service, hygiene and quality at all times
- Health and Safety of staff and customers, emergency procedures
- Maintain and improve staffing level costs and maximise efficiency
- Further responsibilities include bar stock ordering and rotation, cashing up and delegation of tasks.
In order to be a successful Front of House manager you need to have previous management level experience in a customer facing role. Bar management experience would also be beneficial, but not 100% essential. Additionally the front of house manager must be calm under pressure, have a great eye for detail and able to support junior colleagues in delivering a great standard of work and at speed.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call me, Matt Fozzard, on 01179294777 or simply “apply”. I look forward to hearing from you.
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
Please visit our website for all current vacancies – www.cateringinternational.co.uk
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.