General Manager - Bath
£28,000 - £32,000
General Manager, Sixth Form College, Scunthorpe
£28,000 - £32,000 pa dependant on experience
Monday - Friday
Excellent Company Benefits
Our client operates a successful sixth form college catering for 2000 students and 250 staff. All food is produced fresh on site and promotes healthy eating for the students. Students have a choice of three hot dishes each day, including one vegetarian option.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all kitchens and food production. You will also take care of health and safety, finance, staffing and client relations. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people who will embrace this great brand. We are looking for a General Manager who can lead the team and business while communicating effectively with area management. Candidates must be financially astute and must have experience dealing with high volumes. Candidates must have experience in contract catering.
What We Are Looking For
· Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Passion for fresh ingredients and great service.
· Excellent people, man-management, organisation, and communication skills.
· Previous experience in contract catering.
· Previous experience working in a high volume operation.