General Manager - Bristol (BS40)
£28,000 - Great Gastro Pub - Somerset
Our client is looking for a superb general manager to take the reins at this stunning Somerset gastro pub only a short drive from the centre of Bristol.
The pub incorporates 4 stunning guest rooms finished to the highest standard and a meeting space for hire as well as serving fresh, locally sourced gastro style food.
This is a great opportunity for a general manager to work with a small, well established but growing pub company with a great future ahead of them.
The general manager will:
- Have a great eye for quality and detail.
- Have an outgoing personality and capable of delivering a superb level of hospitality.
- Strong admin skills with experience in stock control, labour management and H&S.
- Proven ability to recruit, develop and retain teams.
- Have a sound knowledge of sales development and marketing including social media.
- Ideally have experience in managing guest rooms – although this is not essential as can be taught.
- Have a passion and knowledge of great food and wine and able to talk confidently to guests and staff on the subject.
- Have own transport or live in the locality of the business.
In return the chosen candidate can expect:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000.
- A generous bonus/ incentive scheme including profit share.
- Opportunities to develop your career and skills through new openings and business development.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call me, Matt Fozzard, on 01179294777 or simply apply below!