Head Chef - Bath
Head Chef, Restaurant, Bath
Excellent company benefits
Our client operates an independent restaurant based in the historic city of Bath. Serving freshly prepared, local, quality produce this restaurant is well known in the local community. Popular with tourists and locals alike this restaurant is the perfect location for a quick lunch or a luxurious dinner.
With a very busy kitchen environment candidates must have previous experience in a similar role. As Head Chef you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of the kitchen. It is also vital that you communicate effectively with the front of house team to ensure top quality service. You will be working 5 days a week, mainly split shifts. Previous experience working with fresh, seasonal produce is essential. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your self within an ever-growing company.
What We Are Looking For
· Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
· A passion for delivering top quality fresh seasonal produce.
· Previous experience within a top quality kitchen environment.
· Excellent people, organisation, and communication skills.
· A fluent grasp of the English language.