Head Chef - Bath
£24,000 - £28,000
Head Chef, Riverside Pub, Bath
£24,000 - £28,000 pa
Excellent company benefits
Our client operates a well known pub set on the picturesque riverside of the River Avon in Bath. With a large outside area with beautiful, unrivalled views this pub is the perfect place to spend a summer’s day. The pub also offers a wonderful food menus using quality British produce. The pub also has ten en suite rooms making it the perfect location for a summer, country getaway.
With a very busy kitchen environment candidates must have previous experience in a similar role. As Head Chef you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of the kitchen. It is also vital that you communicate effectively with the front of house team to ensure top quality service. You will be working 5 days a week, mainly split and straight shifts. You must have previous experience working with large volumes as this pub unsurprisingly gets very busy on hot summers days. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your self within an ever-growing company.
What We Are Looking For
· Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Experience cooking in a large volume establishment.
· Previous experience within a top quality kitchen environment.
· Excellent people, organisation, and communication skills.
· A fluent grasp of the English language.