Head Chef - Bath
£25,000 plus bonus
Head Chef, Traditional Pub, Bath
£25,000 pa plus bonus scheme
Excellent Company Benefits
Our client operates a traditional English pub set in the beautiful historic city of Bath. Offering award winning British food, an excellent wine list, fantastic real ales from local microbreweries and proper Somerset cider, this pub has something to offer everyone. With a dedicated kitchen team, the food here really optimises the classic, fresh, seasonal pub food that has proved so popular with locals and non-locals alike.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Head Chef to take over the kitchen responsibilities and drive the team to further success in this friendly environment. Shifts would consist of splits and straights, working five days out of seven per week. This would suit an experienced Sous Chef looking for a new challenge or a Head Chef with a wealth of knowledge. Responsibilities would involve control of the daily running of this kitchen operation. An enthusiasm for fresh seasonal ingredients is essential. Due to the quality and high volume of the pub, applicants must have experience in a similar position.
What We Are Looking For
· Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Previous experience at Sous Chef level or higher.
· Experience working with fresh seasonal produce.
· Excellent people, man-management, organisation, and communication skills.
· A passion for quality food and ensuring a consistent guest experience.