Head Chef - Hampshire
£37,000 - Food Led, Multi-Rosette Gastro Pub - Hampshire
General Manager – Food led Multi-rosette Gastro Pub – Hampshire - GM
Circa £37,000 per annum
Performance related Bonus Scheme (discussed at interview)
Great opportunity for development and progression
Excellent company benefits package
Our client operates a contemporary and unique collection of “REAL” Gastro Pub, well known for its fine dining and use of quality ingredients. Our client continues to gain local and national coverage for their efforts and has received some of the best awards there are. This particular stunning Gastro Pub offers delicious locally sourced food at an exceptional standard. The Pub itself has a warm, welcoming and friendly feel and is located in a small, quaint village surrounded by Hampshire countryside. Our client is known for developing their team and offers fantastic training and progression.
We are looking to recruit a General Manager to take on this important role within this award-winning and renowned establishment. The role of General Manager will involve interacting with customers on all fronts and being the face of the award-winning food offering. This role will suit a strong Restaurant led Manager who has their finger on the pulse. Successful Manager applicants are required to have knowledge of rosette environments and have a serious flair to their working style. This role is a fantastic step for any individual wishing to excel in their chosen trade.
Candidates are also required to have strong wine knowledge and be wedding savvy. This is a Restaurant led role and will require the successful candidate to be hands on during service and lead the team.
Due to the remote location and the nature of the role, candidates are required to have their own transport.
What We Are Looking For
Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Professional experience and knowledge in 1AA or 2AA Rosette awarded fine dining environment is required.
· A front facing individual with excellent organisation and communication skills is a must.
· Strong Managerial skills with a real flair and knowledge of Hospitality.
· Ability to control a team within this fast moving environment.
· A real eye for detail and the skill to tend to all guest needs.
· A passion for customer service and ensuring repeat business.
· Career minded individuals wishing to excel.
· Individuals who are hungry for success in a beautiful setting.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call us on 01225 480 240 or simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.