Head Chef - Bristol
£25,000 - Pub - Bristol
Head Chef - Country village pub - Full Autonomy
Our client is operating a very well known country pub in the gorgeous surrounding areas of Bristol. This warm family and pet friendly pub have built a reputation for themselves with their excellent choice of beers and their very popular ‘pub grub' menu produced to a very high standard using local and fresh produce.
The successful Head Chef will have a clear passion for food and possess the drive and determination to take control and have complete autonomy. The responsible Head Chef's duties will include, but not limited to, planning the menu, ordering and putting away deliveries abiding by stock rotation and FIFO rules and working to a set GP decided with the GM as well as producing food to a very high level.
The successful Head Chef will have a wealth of knowledge and experience working with fresh local foods and turning them into gorgeous, hearty country pub dishes. The responsible Head Chef will also be comfortable working on their own as this is a one man operation meaning it's the perfect opportunity for a proven Head Chef to take full control of their own kitchen.
The ideal candidate will have their own transport due to location as no public transport passes in the area.
What we are looking for;
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to maintain the highest standards at all times and has a keen eye for detail,
- Able to train and mentor the brigade to bring out the best in the team,
- Organised and hands-on to ensure wonderful service to customers and staff,
- Ability to plan and cost seasonal dishes to form seasonally changing menu's
- Have a strong work ethic when working on their own or as part of a team,
- Dedication and the ability to work under pressure to deliver good quality food.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call me, Matt Mould, on 01179 294 777 or simply apply. I look forward to hearing from you.