Head Chef - Bristol (BS40)
£30,000 - Fresh Food Pub, North Somerset
Head Chef – North Somerset – 30k – BS40
Our client is looking for a dynamic, committed and experienced Head Chef to lead the kitchen team at their stunning North Somerset, fresh food pub.
Popular with locals, tourists visiting Bristol & Bath and walkers/hikers this venue serves great fresh food and has an ever changing specials board all made with great locally sourced produce.
The right Head Chef will need to be a passionate leader of your kitchen team and able to succeed in a busy, fast paced environment serving only the best quality food. You must also be passionate and capable of developing your junior chefs into future Sous Chefs and Head Chefs.
The Head Chef will:
- Great eye for quality and detail.
- Able to understand how best to use produce and deliver great specials.
- Inspirational leader capable of communicating both upwards and downwards bringing new ideas to the table.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and cope with a busy service is essential.
- Experience in a similar position is preferred but a strong Senior Sous Chef would be considered.
Head Chef Responsibilities will include:
- Costing and writing of specials with contributions to main menu.
- Stock control, waste management and a solid understanding of food GP.
- Scheduling of the kitchen team within budgeted labour constraints.
- Recruitment and training of the kitchen team.
- HACCP compliance.
The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive salary and monthly GP based bonus.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call me, Matt Fozzard, on 01179294777 or simply “apply”. I look forward to hearing from you.
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
Please visit our website for all current vacancies – www.cateringinternational.co.uk
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.