Head Chef - Cirencester
£30,000 – Charming Gastro Pub – Cirencester
- Circa £30,000 per annum
- Plus bonus
- Fantastic opportunity to progress in an ambitious company
- Excellent Company Benefits
Our Client operates a delightful Village pub in a fantastic location. This Country Inn has now become a popular retreat for those looking to enjoy great home cooked food, fine wine and real ales. The food is hearty and homemade.
We are recruiting for a Head Chef to lead this ambitious kitchen team. As the Head Chef you will be responsible for smooth running of the Kitchen in this quaint establishment, using the best ingredients that the south west has to offer, as well as inspiring junior members of the team, rotas, stock control and due diligence.
What We Are Looking For
Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in fresh food dining kitchens.
- Ability to control and organise a medium sized brigade.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- A passion for food and its presentation, service, and quality.
- Career minded individuals wishing to excel.
- Individuals who are hungry for success in a beautiful setting.