Calling All House Keepers
An excellent opportunity has arisen for House Keepers staff to work in local Hotels, temporary assignments mainly daytime shifts available, in and around the Swindon area.
Successful candidates will have previous experience within hotel housekeeping and be able to detail this in an up to date CV. All potential staff will be expected to show initiative, have a can-do attitude and take pride in the service you provide. Having own transport is essential due to the rural location of sites and lack of public transport.
You will posses the following attributes and skills:
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience – You will need to back this up with working references
- An excellent level of spoken English - You will be communicating with our clients
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be a team player & also able to work solo using own initiative
- Reliable – Timekeeping
- Flexibility – This will be shown in your willingness to travel to various locations within Wiltshire
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 01793 422111 or simply e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.