Sous Chef - Bristol (BS40)
£25,000 - Superb Gastro Pub - Somerset
Sous Chef – North Somerset – 25k – BS39
Our client is looking for a dynamic, committed and experienced Sous Chef to lead the kitchen team at their stunning Somerset pub with rooms.
Popular with locals and tourists visiting Bristol & Bath this venue serves great, fresh and seasonal food for breakfast, lunch and dinner and has several beautifully decorated guest rooms.
The right Sous Chef will need to be a passionate leader of your kitchen team and able to succeed in a busy, fast paced environment serving only the best quality food. You must also be passionate and capable of developing your junior chefs into leaders of the future and to become a head chef themselves.
This really is a tight knit team and the Sous Chef must fit in with the attitude and work ethic that is already in place in this great village pub.
The Sous Chef will:
- Great eye for quality and detail.
- Able to understand how best to use produce and deliver great specials.
- Inspirational leader capable of communicating both upwards and downwards bringing new ideas to the table.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and cope with a busy service is essential.
- Experience in a similar position is preferred but a strong Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef will be considered.
Sous Chef Responsibilities will include:
- Stock control, waste management and a solid understanding of food GP.
- Scheduling of the kitchen team within budgeted labour constraints.
- Recruitment and training of the kitchen team.
- HACCP compliance.
The role is full time and permanent and offers both tips and bonus.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call me, Matt Fozzard, on 01179294777 or simply “apply”. I look forward to hearing from you.
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
Please visit our website for all current vacancies – www.cateringinternational.co.uk
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.