Sous Chef - Ledbury
£23,000 – Delightful Village Pub - Ledbury
- Circa £23,000 per annum
- 45 hours a week
- Monthly paid tips
- Excellent company benefits (including staff discount)
- Opportunity to be part of an ambitious company
We are currently recruiting for a delightful village pub in the peaceful surroundings of the Herefordshire countryside. With a excellent local reputation for fantastic food and drink our client enjoys a buoyant trade, with a menu of pub classics and daily changing specials.
We are recruiting for a Sous Chef to be a part of this ambitious kitchen team. As the Sous Chef you will be responsible for the food offering and menu development in this quaint establishment, as well as the running of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef, using the best ingredients that the south west has to offer.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience in fresh food dining kitchens.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- A passion for food and its presentation, service, and quality.
- Career minded individuals wishing to excel.
- Individuals who are hungry for success in a beautiful setting.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this sous chef role, pick up the phone and us on 01225 480 240 or simply apply below. We look forward to hearing from you.