A well-known company in the local area for over 30 years, the restaurant has had unrivaled success in providing visitors with homemade, fresh food on a daily basis. A wide and varied range of items are available throughout the day and the service is relaxed and informal.
My client is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to manage all aspects of the brand-new kitchen currently being built. The role of the Sous Chef, working closely with the Head Chef, encompasses all areas of the business, including:
- Assistance in recruitment and training of kitchen brigade
- Working with the Head Chef to ensure all dishes are to specification and stock and GP margins are in line
- Daily management of the kitchen in absence of the Head Chef
- Health & Safety standards are followed and adhered to and all food safety levels are maintained
- Creating new dishes and developing current products alongside the Head Chef
-Ordering and liaising with suppliers
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity simply e-mail me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
Please visit our website for all current vacancies – www.cateringinternational.co.uk
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.