Sous Chef - Winchester
£26,000 – Fashionable Gastro Restaurant – Winchester
- Circa £26,000 per annum
- Growing, well known Restaurant Group
- Excellent company benefits package
Our client operates a fashionable Gastro restaurant in this stunning location. With a passion for local, seasonal and rustic cuisine, our client has a mouth-watering menu using the best ingredients the area has to offer. Our client is looking to recruit the right calibre of Chef to take on this key role in this fast moving operation.
We are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef who is very hands, enthusiastic and able to perform in this fast moving, food-led environment. The perfect Sous Chef candidate will be able to work and produce under pressure and be on the front line during service, controlling the production and the brigade. The successful Sous Chef candidate will have a fresh food background and also be able to demonstrate professional experience in a fast moving kitchen as part of the managerial team.
Candidates for the role of Sous Chef will have great people skills and an approachable personality along with a good understanding of kitchen costings, including G.P and Labour. This role will also include the development and training of the junior team members by nurturing their natural enthusiasm.
What We Are Looking For
Successful individuals will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in fresh food dining kitchens is a must.
- A natural enthusiasm and passion for only the best ingredients the area has to offer.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to nurture and develop the team under your management.
- A passion for food and its presentation, service, and quality.
- Career minded individuals wishing to excel.
- Individuals who are hungry for success in a beautiful setting.