Catering Manager - Newport
£20,500 - Entertainment venue - Newport
Vacancy: Cafe Manager
First class entertainment company is looking to recruit not one, but TWO talented Cafe Managers to join their exceptional team! This company is growing year on year and have a very clear vision on where they wish to be by 2020. With a highly experienced Operations Manager at the helm, the successful Cafe Managers will work closely with the whole team to ensure the continued success of the company.
- Salary between £18,000 and £20,500 (depending on experience)
- Benefits are offered, and will be confirmed at interview
- Training and Development opportunity
The role will include working in all food and beverage outlets, as well as helping to organise, co-ordinate and run the catering for events and children’s parties. This will entail the service and preparation of food, the management and leadership of staff, stock control/ordering, cash handling, cleaning catering areas and setting up areas for events and children’s parties.
The post holder will be required to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays as and when required.
Offers will be made subject to the following requirements being met:
- Satisfactory DBS check
- Satisfactory references/recommendations from former employers
- A minimum of two years in a similar role
- An upto-date Food Hygiene certificate