Chef de Partie - Brecon
£20,000 - Small Hotel - Brecon
- £20,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- 40-45 hours per week
Having been operated by the same family for a few decades, this well loved Hotel is at the heart of the local community. Owing to its location, welcoming guests from far and wide is common place, and yet they extend the same warm welcome to strangers as they do to the locals. Guests of the Hotel can expect beautiful bedrooms, a quality dining experience and lots of crisp-fresh air!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a very busy family run Hotel.
As a Chef de Partie you will be responsible for running a section and creating fantastic dishes using locally sourced, fresh produce. You will need to be experienced in British cuisine, ideally in a similar setting.
You will be fully committed to delivering excellent food time and time again... No dish leaves the kitchen unless it’s perfect!
What We Are Looking For
Successful Chef de Partie candidates will preferably possess / be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a strong fresh food background, preferably in a small hotel
- Ability to maintain the highest standards at all times and a keen eye for detail
- Organised and hands-on to ensure optimal service to customers and staff
- Great team leader and motivator with the passion for creativity
- Clean, methodical and organised
- Excellent working references / recommendations from previous employers
- Possess professional cooking / hospitality qualifications, and Food Hygiene Certificate Level
- Adhere to and meet all Health and Safety/Food Hygiene regulations