Cook - Cardiff
From £6.70-7.20 per hour - Care Homes - South Wales
Catering Assistants / Cooks
£Competitive per hour
enhanced rates for certain days
travelling expenses (where applicable)The Role
As a Catering Assistant you will work in a number of different establishments in and around the
These may include hotels, care homes, factory and office canteens and large sporting events.
The work and hours will vary from site to site and could be full or part time depending on your circumstances.
Work may involve assisting with the preparation of vegetables and salads, making sandwiches and light snacks, counter service, using a till, cleaning tables and washing dishes.
We are seeking a hard working and reliable candidates with good experience in the catering sector, excellent customer service skills, and a ‘can do’ attitude. Experience of being a cook is also desirable due to the hands on and flexible nature of the role.
Please note care home and school roles will be subject to DBS clearance (and we can help you apply)
What We Are Looking For
Successful Catering Assistants will preferably possess / be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in the catering industry, preferably in care homes, café’s, schools or canteens.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards at all times and a keen eye for detail.
- Organised and hands-on to ensure optimal service to customers and staff.
- Great team player with a good attitude
- Your own transport is desirable due to the nature of the work
- A DBS clearance is highly desirable, but not essential as we can help with this
- Excellent working references / recommendations from previous employers.
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 02920 394777 or simply e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org