Cook - Swansea
£11 per hour - Care Home - Swansea
Cook required for medium sized care home in Swansea.
Above average hourly pay
X1.5 on Sundays where applicable
Travel expenses where applicable
Opportunity to undertake further training
Specialist catering & hospitality employment agency, offering temporary, partime time, permanent, full time and seasonal chef and cook vacancies throughout South Wales and the UK.
As a relief cook you will be required to work in and around the Cardiff and South Wales areas, depending on experience. We have lots of cook work – much of it ongoing and should you really like the cook role we could look to place you there permanently! We pay generous rates per hour, time and a half on Sundays and travel costs where applicable. Live-in is also offered for some roles.
Previous experience as a cook in a care home required.
Offers subject to successful DBS clearance.
What We Are Looking For
Successful Cook candidates will preferably possess / be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2 years experience (essential) as this is a specific requirement of our clients
- DBS certificate (preferred but not essential - we can help you apply for a DBS certificate if necessary)
- Professional cookery qualification or previous relevant cook experience
- Food hygiene certificate (preferred but not essential - we can help you apply for this certification)
- Your own transport is desirable due to some of the locations - but not essential
- Working references / recommendations from previous employers
For more information, please contact us on 02920 394 777 or click apply now!