Head Chef, Fine Dining, South Wales
Excellent salary (Dependent on experience)
Possible Live in Accommodation
Plus Outstanding Benefits
Excellent working hours (No Split shifts)
Award winning, independent, luxury restaurant
Head chef required for immediate start at a prestigious fine dining restaurant in South Wales
Head Chef - You will head up and develop a team of talented chefs producing dishes, which represent the best of British cooking
As Head chef you will be responsible for all menu planning, employee training, HACCP and standard of dishes, ensuring that the restaurant not only maintains its Rosette standard but pushes forward to obtain more accolades.
What We Are Looking For
Successful Head Chef Candidates will preferably possess / be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a similar role. (Rosette experience)
- Ability to maintain the highest standards at all times and a keen eye for detail.
- Creative thinking - top Head Chefs are visionaries who rely on innovative thinking to develop and implement strategies and menu ideas.
- Organised and hands-on to ensure optimal service to customers and staff.
- Great Staff motivator with the passion for creativity.
- Excellent working references / recommendations from previous employers.
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 02920 394777 or simply e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org