Head Chef - Mid Wales
£25,000 - Stunning Country Hotel - Wales
Head Chef- Beautiful Country Hotel
Salary £25,000. Full Live-In. 28 days holiday
Small unique family run hotel set in 3 acres of beautiful gardens, surrounded by stunning countryside.
We are recruiting for a Head Chef to help put this unique and beautiful hotel back where it belongs, at the top. This truley is a stunning place. Using fresh local ingrediants coupled with full autonimy of all aspects of the kitchen. You will lead a small, talented and passionate team, coupled with the growing ambition and passion for all things food that the owners poses. This really could be a dream move.
The Head Chef will;
- Great eye for quality and detail.
- Able to understand how best to use produce and deliver great food.
- Inspirational leader capable of communicating both upwards and downwards bringing new ideas to the table.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and cope with a busy service is essential.
- Experience in a similar position in a similar fine dining establishment, prefferable to 1 rosette. Sous Chefs will be considered.
- Head Chef Responsibilities will include:
- Stock control, waste management and a solid understanding of food GP.
- Scheduling of the kitchen team within budgeted labour constraints.
- Recruitment and training of the kitchen team.
- Level2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
This is a great opportunity for the right Head Chef to really make a name for themselves and put the hotel back on the map.
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call , 02920394777 or simply “apply”. I look forward to hearing from you.