Relief Chef - Cardiff
£Competitive - Various Venues - Nationwide Opportunities
Area Relief Chefs - Nationwide
We are recruiting experienced, professional head CHEFS to join our elite Area Relief team . Vacancies available in
The benefits of these roles include:
- Job security – permanent position with contract
- Variety – working in a large number of different places
- Experience – learning from other chefs in different environments
- Opens doors to other opportunities and a potential chef recruitment career
- Guaranteed salary, holiday pay, benefits, pension
- You get to cherry pick assignments
- Easier to get a loan or mortgage – with a full time job
- Uniform provided
- Job satisfaction – troubleshooting
- Weekly pay!!!!
- Uncapped hours / hourly rate
- CRB check paid for
We are seeking professional chefs with a smart appearance and their own transport (preferred). The ideal Area Relief Chef candidates will be qualified to NVQ level 2 and above (or equivalent) and hold previous experience or be able to work in either hotels, restaurants, gastro pubs, fine dining, event catering, contract catering or care homes.
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will get in touch.
We can offer permanent and temporary work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
Are you working at the moment? Want to Temp? If you are looking for immediate work while you find the perfect permanent role, make sure you mention this in your application.