Breakfast Chef - Swindon
Breakfast chef – Luxury Hotel, Wiltshire
£16,000 per annum
Luxury award winning country house hotel set in beautiful village location
As breakfast chef you will be responsible for all aspects of the running of this busy kitchen during a busy breakfast service. Cooking to order for a wide ranging menu, this exclusive hotel offers award winning food in a luxurious environment.
Breakfast chef working hours are generally 06.00 – 14.00, 5 days out of 7 however you may be required to be flexible from time to time when the team require further assistance.
What We Are Looking For
Successful individuals will preferably possess / be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to maintain the highest standards at all times and a keen eye for detail.
- Creative thinking - top breakfast Chefs are visionaries who rely on innovative thinking to develop and implement strategies and menu ideas.
- Organised and hands-on to ensure optimal service to customers and staff.
- Great team player and motivator with the passion to take autonomy for the kitchen.
- Excellent working references / recommendations from previous employers.
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 01793 422111 or simply e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org