Sous chef, Mid/South Wales
Circa £22-23k per annum
Award winning, independent, luxury spa hotel
As Sous chef, you will support this talented award winning Head chef in the day to day running of all sections in the 2 rosette, a la carte restaurant. You will help in the creating of fantastic dishes using locally sourced, fresh produce.
As Sous Chef you will be the support service for all the chefs, learn the art of creative catering and strive to retain all awards this establishment has won, whilst pushing for more.
This particular role is based in the Welsh countryside and therefore you must be prepared to live-in within a small village community.
What We Are Looking For
Successful Sous Chef candidates will preferably possess / be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a minimum of 2 AA Rosette restaurant/s.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards at all times and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent management skills, as you will be in charge in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Creative thinking - top Sous Chefs are visionaries who rely on innovative thinking to develop and implement strategies and menu ideas.
- Organised and hands-on to ensure optimal service to customers and staff.
- Great team player and motivator with the passion for creativity.
- Excellent working references / recommendations from previous employers.
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 02920 394777 or simply e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org