Chef Manager - Wallingford
£11 per hour - Primary School - South Oxford
We are looking for a Chef Manager to join a prestigious School catering company in South Oxford.
Heading up the kitchen team in this South Oxfordshire School, our Chef Manager will have all the passion of a fresh food Head Chef while enjoying the benefits of working sociable hours, term time only (39 weeks of the year).
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pay rate £11per hour
- Monday – Friday
- Term Time Only
- No Evening Shifts (8am – 2pm)
- Progression Opportunities
- Running the day to day kitchen operation.
- Ordering of all produce.
- Maintaining GP.
- Recruiting and Developing the kitchen team.
- Maintaining all HACCP and COSH to achieve 5 star food hygiene ratings.
- Enhancing an ever changing menu ensuring presentation is at the highest standards.
The ideal Chef Manager will have excellent team leader skills, financial acumen, attention to detail and a passion for great food. If this is you please apply now.
Previous experience is required.
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Are you working at the moment? Want to Temp? If you are looking for immediate work while you find the perfect permanent role, make sure you mention this in your application.