When working within the care sector, education, healthcare or local authorities - where you may come into contact with vulnerable people - you will be required to undertake a DBS check. DBS stands for Disclosure and Barring Service and replaces the previous CRB checks.
At CSI, we can help with your DBS application. We use an online DBS checking service, which is cost effective and efficient.
Your assigned CSI branch office or Consultant can collate all the documentation required for your DBS application.
Below is a list of mandatory information required:
- Fully completed front page of CSI application form (preferably in block capitals for ease of use)
- 5 Years full address history with dates to and from by each address
- Details of Town and Country of Birth
- Scanned copy of original valid passport for identification
- 2 x Proof of UK residency (bank statement, utility bill, P45, P60 – all dated within the last 8 weeks) or both parts UK driving licence (preferably photo card)
For details of further documents for evidence please visit: https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/documents-the-applicant-must-provide-
Please contact your nearest branch office for further information.