Become a Recruitment Consultant
Come for the job. Stay for the challenge!
Considering a career in recruitment? We are always on the lookout for bright, new talent for our rapidly expanding operations.
We are constantly seeking experienced catering and hospitality Recruitment Consultants as well as applicants with hospitality and/or catering industry experience who are looking to move into a recruitment role.
Why work for us?
Our work family is a brilliant group of ambitious people whom we nurture and support. We want each team member to succeed in an exciting and rewarding career with CSI .
We offer a fun yet challenging, fast paced, thriving working environment, a competitive salary and commission scheme, excellent benefits including a legendary annual weekend away with the entire CSI team!
What is it like to work at CSI?
Here are some testimonials from members of our Legendary Team:
"3 years ago I decided on a career change for a better way of life. Not only has that happened I have gained an extended family." Jimmy English - Recruitment Consultant
"Being passionate about quality and customer service, I love that CSI promotes working together to attain the highest standards... and having fun!" Sarah Davis - Operations Director
"I’m proud that I can work every day with a smile on my face, helping people without compromising on my principals and sense of fun." Jamie Mullett - London Operations Director
"I may be the MD but I am an employee! It is a privilege to be part of this Legendary Team and an honour to work alongside each and every member." Andrew Berman - Managing Director
What we look for:
- Good intuition and understanding of people’s qualities
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Resilience in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unrivalled commission structure
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays Cycle 2 work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and development opportunities including recognised qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Lottery syndicate
- Branch of the quarter awards
- Social events, including annual weekend away trip with the CSI Team
If you fancy joining a fun, dynamic and successful recruitment company who focus on finding the very best talent for some of the UK’s well known hospitality and catering companies as a hospitality Recruitment Consultant, then please submit your details below.
For other jobs at CSI please keep an eye on our news page.Submit Your CV