CSI possess a number of unique characteristics that define us as a leading specialist hospitality recruitment consultancy.
Consultants' basic annual salaries represent the lion-share of their income resulting in the team working in unison as opposed to competing against one another.
We concentrate on securing vacancies to accurately fit the job description tendered with a view to securing long-term career moves.
We allocate an annual budget for the training of internal personnel. Reinvesting for the future whilst simultaneously striving to reach perfection.
At CSI we specialise. Mastering one industry and one industry only.
CSI operate from 10 offices and three web domains pooling resources.
CSI have operated for in excess of 25 years. The group is entirely self-funded and offers peace of mind as regards longevity. Unlike fly by night competitors, CSI are here to stay!
We have one of the most extensive databases of clients in the industry and are affiliated with a number of industry-linked bodies.
Reasons to use CSI
Why use CSI to source your temporary or permanent chefs?
- The Company is owned and run by our Managing Director - a chef!
- A percentage of our consultants are ex-industry chefs.
- Established for over 25 years!
- Winners of numerous industry Awards.
- We help organise and sponsor chefVchef - www.chefvchef.co.uk
- We provide chefs of all levels from Commis to Executive to all sectors.
- We recruit temporary and permanent chefs throughout the UK.
- Our CSI Vantage Division offers a tailored solution for senior posts.
- We provide a national and international head-hunting facility.
- No placement - no fee!
- We offer a trial period complete with rebate structure.
- Over 5000+ establishments currently rely on CSI for their chef recruitment requirements.
- With 10 offices attracting quality personnel our massive database continues to grow.
- We offer a unique complimentary mystery dining experience prior to interview stage.
CSI shall donate 2% of our placement fee to Y.E.S Uganda upon successful completion of trial for each and every permanent candidate.